Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
Nagravision, a division of the Kudelski Group, is the world leader in the creation and delivery of state-of-the-art technologies to secure the revenues of content owners and service providers for digital television and interactive applications across all network types. Nagra's solutions enable consumers to access content seamlessly over any device through a compelling viewing experience.
Location: Bangalore, India
NAGRA, a digital TV division of the Kudelski Group provides security and multiscreen user experience solutions for the monetization of digital media. The company offers content providers and DTV operators worldwide secure, open, integrated platforms and applications over broadcast, broadband and mobile platforms, enabling compelling and personalized viewing experiences.
- Review requirements, specifications to provide timely and meaningful
- Write well-structured test specifications based on the business
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts in the CI/CD
- Identify, document and track
- Configure pipeline for new devices, stages, and tests.
- Perform manual testing of features.
- Monitor and triage the CI/CD results on daily basis and provide feedback to the relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure quality deliverables to the
- Track quality assurance metrics like defect metrics, test coverage, automation coverage
- Work as part of a cross-functional agile project team to ensure quality of iteration
- Automate and improve development and release processes.
Requirements / Profile
- 4-6 years of experience in manual and automated testing of Mobile or Television related products.
- Strong working experience with iOS and Android test automation and manual testing.
- Experience in building automation scripts and deploying them with Selenium/Appium framework.
- Familiarity with build, test, and release processes via Apple and Google.
- Possess strong BDD skills.
- Should have strong knowledge on Git, Jenkins, Docker.
- Exposure to Jira, and Linux/Unix/OS X command line utilization.
- Exposure to CI/ CD / Code Coverage / Static Code analysis Tools.
- Understanding of object-oriented principles and patterns and experience implementing them in automation code.
- Experience in shell scripts and other scripting languages.
- Experience working with and testing API / Restful services.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team.
Publication Date: 13-09-2022