Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
Leveraging its long-standing expertise in securing digital content as well as fighting piracy, Kudelski Security, a division of the Kudelski Group, is a provider of cybersecurity solutions and services focused on protecting data, processes and systems for companies and organizations around the world, safeguarding their assets at a time of increasingly remote communications.
Location: Madrid, Spain
A key contributor to join a dynamic organisation with fast paced growth in the consulting and advisory part of Kudelski Security. We are looking for consultants with a strong understanding and experience of how organisations build, implement and manage their security operation which also includes a key focus on the Incident Response life-cycle.
- Have a passion for cyber security
- Relish the opportunity to help clients protect their digital risk
- Pro-active and a go-getter in terms of identifying opportunities to provide clients a trusted advisor experience through value delivery
This position could be for you.
Your Responsibilities will be to:
- Working with a broader Kudelski Security organisation to help our clients understand the Advisory portfolio and support clients in baselining and maturing their cyber security operations
- Deliver client engagements as part of a services organization with a key focus on a value and consultancy we provide to help our clients make intelligent decisions on how they can manage their cyber security operations
- Subject matter expertise in the areas of advising on Security Operations Centre maturity, Incident response handling with a focus on how the integration of security tooling integration can optimise a clients efforts in how they are managing their digital risk, how they can advise their organisations on security events in a meaningful way which translates into business and operational risk.
Requirements / Profile
- A leader in your field with a proven track record of the work that you’ve done to support your clients and stakeholder in security maturity
- Have a solid business acumen to be able to articulate the management and impact of risk to leadership and senior stakeholders
- Looking for an opportunity to be part of growth organization that is disrupting the security partner landscape and be prepared to get involved in some very exciting advisory initiatives
- Demonstrable experience in working with clients on cyber security programs where you have played a key role in advising/delivering cyber security services that have supported the reduction in cyber risk
- A strong tenacity and desire for teamwork and collaboration with diverse teams to achieve the best client outcomes
- The ability to translate technical/system risk into business language that is able to reach a broader client audience on what the cyber security priorities should be
These would be a plus:
- Experience in building our playbooks for Incident management and SoC operations
- Consulting & Advisory background
- Certification in Incident management and Security Operations
- MBA or Masters in a related discipline
Join us and be part of a rapidly growing company with locations in Switzerland and the United States and who leverages their unique history of innovation and engineering with a pragmatic view of client security, to adopt a different approach to cybersecurity and help change the security paradigm. When you join us, you'll be part of an industry leader that has a tremendous impact on how our clients approach Cybersecurity strategy.
If you love the challenge as much as the rewards and are ready to take your career to the next level, apply today.?
Publication Date: 13-12-2022