Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
Location: Bangalore, India
The NOC team ensure a 16/5 high availability of the company’s network service worldwide as well as the compliance with the SLA negotiated with the Business Units. It focuses on monitoring the infrastructure, dealing with 1st and 2nd level tickets, and participating in network projects. This position requires the flexibility to work in shift to ensure 16/5 coverage.
- Monitor the IT Network infrastructure and the ticket queues and provide adequate incidents response to ensure the availability and continuity of network services in accordance with our contractual commitments (SLA)
- Troubleshoot IT network problems and apply fixes that will preserve the long-term stability of the infrastructure.
- Raise and if necessary escalate incident or problems to carriers and vendors where required.
- Handle configuration request in compliance with SLAs, quality requirements and ITIL processes in place.
- Proactively monitor the network infrastructure and report issues that may jeopardize the optimum performance of the business applications.
- Work with peers to develop new network architectures, concept definition and deployment, for external or internal needs.
- Document each action as requested to ensure proper follow up and review of the cases by peers (Ticket logs, configuration descriptions …).
- Create and maintain the technical documentation related environments / configurations / processes.
- Develop and maintain life cycle management and strategy for cost effective asset management
Requirements / Profile
Requirements / Profile:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a network support Engineer
- Cisco Certification (CCNP preferred CCNA is required)/PCNSE
- Hands on knowledge of the following technologies on Cisco equipment:
- Switching: VLAN, STP, NAC, VSS, vPC, Fabric Path
- Routing: OSPF, BGP/MP-BGP, Multicast, IPv4/IPv6 protocols
- VPN: IPSEC, L2VPN, SSL VPN, DMVPN, AnyConnect
- Wireless & Security
- Hands on experience with Cisco products: Catalyst and Nexus switches, ISR/ASR routers, Access points, Wireless controllers, ISE server, ACS sever
- Hands one experience with firewalls: Palo Alto, ASA, WAF
- Hands on experience of network monitoring systems
- Familiar with ticketing systems (service-now)
- ITIL Foundations (V3 preferred) is an asset
- Used to work in international environment with multi-site IT infrastructure
- Good knowledge of Microsoft environment: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Experience of Windows and Linux servers is a serious asset
- Practical knowledge and experience working with Cloud Infrastructure (AWS/AZURE)
- Familiarity with CI/CD principles, DevOps technologies, and at least one scripting language is highly desired
- Fluent in English (written, spoken)
Publication Date: 15-02-2023