Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
Leveraging its long-standing expertise in securing digital content as well as fighting piracy, Kudelski Security, a division of the Kudelski Group, is a provider of cybersecurity solutions and services focused on protecting data, processes and systems for companies and organizations around the world, safeguarding their assets at a time of increasingly remote communications.
Location: Cheseaux, Switzerland
The Engagement Manager (EM) is a key role in Kudelski Security Managed Detection and Response (MDR) team. An EM delivers a higher level of support by interfacing between client internal InfoSec team and Kudelski Security teams.
The EM is a trusted business advisor to MDR clients, works with both senior and operational client stakeholders to drive a range of outcomes across strategy, design deployment, and operations. S/He orchestrates reactive and proactive support offerings related to an organization’s operation and optimization of their adopted MDR portfolio, and overall business objectives through quality Service Delivery Management.
The Engagement Manager (EM) leads and reviews the delivery of support services that drives outcomes aligned to client’s goals. The EM is also an escalation point, ensuring the client receives a world class support experience and partners with other roles to ensure client success in the implementation and usage/consumption of Kudelski Security product and services portfolio
- Are customer oriented and highly motivated by providing excellent client satisfaction
- Are at ease in a fast-paced environment and able to get out of your comfort zone
- Are constantly developing your knowledge
- Are rigorous and well organized
This position could be for you.
Your Responsibilities will be to:
- Represent Kudelski Security Managed Detection & Response (MDR) as the owner of all services delivered to a defined portfolio of clients.
- Investigate the client’s objectives, anticipate current and future needs, develop a delivery roadmap and lead the work-streams to bring clients to that future state.
- Recommend, deliver support that meets the client’s current and future needs through an end-to-end delivery lifecycle – from solution onboarding, user readiness, steady state delivery and overall value realization.
- Advise on cybersecurity, at senior level - coordinate and actively participate in service improvement, optimization, solution, adoption, and strategy evolution discussions.
- Orchestrate regular touchpoints with clients, coordinate and facilitate follow up and resolution of client’s queries and escalations across the work streams.
- Provide regular reporting on aspects of service delivery, with advanced KPIs to support client specific needs and value visualization.
- Convey client’s feedbacks to CFC operations and leadership, architects, DevOps and Accounts.
- Monitor SLA, service credits and overall ratings.
- Collaborate with the account team to drive continuous improvement of the management of accounts, jointly with the Account Executive and conduct Service Reviews
This role involves
- Be able to build trust with the client
- Being at ease working with different teams both in Kudelski Security and different clients
- Deliver feedback to Kudelski Security teams to constantly improve services quality offered
Your aim is to play an active role in helping Kudelski Security to deliver a Total Customer Experience and ultimately make our customer’s lives more secure.
Requirements / Profile
- Experience and background in Cybersecurity and/or Security Operations.
- Excellent customer facing skillset including negotiation, conflict management, and listening skills.
- Ideally knowledge of security vendors’ solutions such as endpoint detection and response, SIEMs and IDS, is a strong asset.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including the leading of face-to-face or phone meetings
- Ability to handle pressure and uncertainty for delivering task-force oriented phases.
- Strong analysis and synthesis capabilities.
- Management by influence.
- S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Engagement Managers are well-versed in cybersecurity topics, including its organizational and planning aspects.
- Their typical positive thinking and their versatility helps them create an agreeable work environment for their clients.
- They are familiar with Security Operations, and they work in this environment as independent, team-oriented, and highly motivated technology specialists.
- Outstanding customer satisfaction is a major concern for them.
- They are solutions-based and use their creative and analytical skills to work with clients on analyzing, evaluating, and implementing specific requests with the Cyber Fusion Center (CFC).
- Fluent in English, and German
- French, Spanish is an asset.
Join us and be part of a rapidly growing company with locations in Switzerland, France, Spain and the United States and who leverages their unique history of innovation and engineering with a pragmatic view of client security, to adopt a different approach to cybersecurity and help change the security paradigm. When you join us, you'll be part of an industry leader that has a tremendous impact on how our clients approach Cybersecurity strategy.
If you love the challenge as much as the rewards and are ready to take your career to the next level, apply today.
Publication Date: 20-04-2023