Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
Leveraging its long-standing expertise in securing digital content as well as fighting piracy, Kudelski Security, a division of the Kudelski Group, is a provider of cybersecurity solutions and services focused on protecting data, processes and systems for companies and organizations around the world, safeguarding their assets at a time of increasingly remote communications.
Reference : 13710
Publication Date : 17-05-2023
Global Solutions Marketing Manager
Location : Phoenix, United States
The Solutions Marketing Manager is a key interface position between our product management, service delivery, marketing and Go-To-Market functions worldwide. This role is responsible for developing products & solutions positioning and messaging that differentiates Kudelski Security in the cybersecurity market.
This position also contributes to the strategic assessment of new products, solutions & innovation by prioritizing and translating market & customer needs into differentiated value propositions They also work closely with Product Management, Service Delivery, Go-To-Market, Digital Marketing, Field Marketing & Marketing Communications teams to develop and deliver high-impact market positioning and launch products and solutions in our defined markets. This person will report to the Senior Director of Global Solutions Marketing.
The successful candidate will have a major role in contributing to portfolio investment decisions to support the profitable growth of Kudelski Security.
- Act as a key point of contact for Solutions Marketing within the US.
- Lead strategic assessment of new product/solution/innovation including competitive positioning.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Service Delivery, Go-To-Market teams to bring new & differentiated services & solutions to market.
- Conduct appropriate levels of market research and competitive analysis, which may include sales insight, surveys and interviews with customers and prospects to gather customer pain points, total addressable market, market dynamics, pricing & channel strategies, top competitors.
- Develop solution positioning and messaging that differentiates Kudelski Security in target markets.
- Lead Marketing programs for new product/solution/innovation to ensure successful commercial launch for the right audiences and most suitable tactics.
- Report impact of these programs with key business metrics and recommendations.
- Work closely with line of business owners, practice leads, go-to-market, product management and Marketing & Communications teams for the development of sales tool kit and marketing collaterals for new product/solution/innovation.
- Educate jointly with sales enablement leaders & evangelists on a regular basis internal, external customers and industry analysts on the business value of our solutions and changes.
Requirements / Profile
- Marketing enthusiast with 5 years of experience as part of a national marketing team – ready to move to the Global level.
- Experience in product/solutions marketing.
- Have a passion for creating game-changing marketing strategies around technology solutions and services.
- Experience in product management is a plus
- BA/BS in business, marketing or technology/computer science with proven experience in IT and technology markets
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management or product marketing in IT/high tech business within an international, multi-cultural business environment.
- Excellent marketing execution and business analysis skills with strong capabilities in effectively positioning and promoting products & solutions.
- Experience in knowledge transfer or training/coaching various levels of cross-functional organizations.
- Customer direct exposure, experience in engaging and managing various levels of organization.
- Previous experience with technology related industry.
- Business acumen with strong organizational & analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal communication
- Excellent writing skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies into business-oriented value propositions.
- Result and delivery oriented, according to time constraints.
- Dynamic, autonomous and capable of taking initiatives and decisions in a fast-evolving environment.
- Ability to work with a dispersed, cross cultural team
- Perfect English command is essential. French or German a plus.
- 10% domestic + 1-2 weeks in Switzerland per year
You don’t have to match all the listed qualities and skills exactly to be considered for this role. In fact, we expect you to master some of these on the job. So please apply!
Why you’ll love it here
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, then Kudelski is where you need to be! Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on innovation and trust, serving clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. Kudelski remains committed to advocating Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion within our organization and throughout the industry.
With Kudelski, you can expect
- Immersion in an incredible culture and the vibe of a fast moving and growing organization full of opportunity.
- Opportunity to work with innovative, talented peers.
- Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects.
- Competitive compensation with a benefits package that protects you and your loved ones and allows you to pursue career growth with tuition reimbursement.
- Generous time off for rest, relaxation, and hobbies.
- Colleagues from across the globe who are interested in helping clients protect their companies so they can focus on fulfilling their mission.
Kudelski Security is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO M / F / D / V
Reference : 13710
Publication Date : 17-05-2023