Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
Leveraging its long-standing expertise in securing digital content as well as fighting piracy, Kudelski Security, a division of the Kudelski Group, is a provider of cybersecurity solutions and services focused on protecting data, processes and systems for companies and organizations around the world, safeguarding their assets at a time of increasingly remote communications.
Location: Paris, France
We are looking for a cybersecurity presales engineer who enjoys working in a high-paced environment to help us buildout our business.
After a comprehensive onboarding to our solution portfolio, your mission will be to promote technical and commercial excellence in presales activities and to create, present and defend commercial proposals for our customers. You will play a key role in helping us meet our client’s cybersecurity challenges with strong Kudelski Security offerings.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where effort and skill are recognized and rewarded.
- Take pride in being fast, efficient and in building relationships with clients.
- Want exposure to all areas of the cybersecurity program, including technology, managed services, governance, and innovation.
- Had and want exposure to all areas of cybersecurity: IT, OT, and Cloud.
- Are always committed to delivering quality work and at ease working with tight deadlines.
- Systematically deliver on time, meet key milestones, and know the exact progress status of every offer you’re working on.
- Are motivated by gaining the trust and respect of the customer and able to quickly understand the customer’s business and what is important to them.
- Are very capable of working with others to enhance work processes, structures, and revenue.
- Are autonomous and find challenge in continuous change and improvement.
This is the position for you.
This role involves:
- Deliver professional, high quality commercial proposals to our sales team.
- Manage RFP bids, coordinate input from multiple groups and build our tender responses.
- Assess customer requirements/objectives and work with our Business Lines and technology partners to identify our technical and business value propositions to meet the customer’s needs.
- Obtain and maintain a breadth of technical knowledge in cybersecurity, including our own products and services portfolio.
- Work in close collaboration with team members from the Sales, Service Delivery, Legal and SalesOps teams.
Requirements / Profile
- Experience/education in the IT and/or cybersecurity field.
- Good technical knowledge of security and/or IT solutions (network, application, endpoint).
- Some experience in technical writing in French and English
- Ability and willingness to learn on the job, from formal training, or from mistakes.
- Native French, Fluent English
This would be a plus:
- Consulting cybersecurity experience.
- A hands-on project management experience.
- Track record of proven success in customer facing experiences.
- Personal involvement in the proposal cycle, including RFP management.
- Experience in some of these areas: Endpoint Detection and Response, SIEM, Cloud Security, OT Security, Managed Services, Application Security.
- Certification in any of the following: CISSP, CISA, CISM.
- Any other European language (Spanish preferred).
If you love the challenges as much as the rewards and are ready to take your career to the next level, apply today.
Publication Date: 08-09-2023