Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
Location: Paris, France
You will be part of a cross-functional cybersecurity advisory services team that manages, executes, and delivers various engagements for our clients. Your mission will be to lead and participate in cyber security consulting engagements with our clients from different economic sectors.
- Are inspired by directly delivering high-quality engagements directly with clients.
- Are passionate about cybersecurity and are constantly developing your knowledge.
- Love working in a team setting and contributing to the commercial success of a business.
- Are a self-driven technology professional familiar with Security Operations.
This position could be for you.
Your Responsibilities will be to:
- Act as technical expert on Security Operations, helping an organization in assessing, designing, or improving their Security Operations processes or Security Operations Center.
- Act as an ad-interim SOC Manager or SOC Analyst, responsible for improving and operating SOC services such as Security Monitoring, Incident Management, Threat Intelligence, Threat and Vulnerability Management.
- Lead end-to-end engagements from the presales activities and scoping to execution and closure.
- Continuous service development in your area of expertise by analyzing market strategies, value proposition, potential, financials and evaluating supporting technologies.
This role involves:
- Leading multiple client facing technical cyber security consulting projects in parallel together with a team of consultants.
- Track progress both in terms of deliverables and budget.
- Providing strong support to team members, peer review and knowledge sharing.
Your aim is to play an active role in helping build out the Kudelski Security Delivery business through stimulating client engagements and ultimately make our customer’s lives more secure.
Requirements / Profile
- Committed to understanding your clients’ business and being an expert in the solutions you bring to the table.
- Comfortable talking about cybersecurity with clients ranging from IT to the C-suite.
- Able to assess, design, implement and Security Operations processes and technologies.
- Analytical, with an ability to quickly understand the bigger picture.
- At ease working in a fast moving and client focused environment.
- Able to work on several tasks in parallel with multiple stakeholders.
- Curious about security topics and willing to continue to grow your strong security knowledge.
- A strong team player who is also able to take initiatives and work autonomous.
- Dynamic, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Equally comfortable in expressing yourself, verbally and in writing, in both German and English.
- Willing to travel for meetings to work with clients when necessary.
- A proven experience in consulting and client facing roles, preferably in Security Services companies.
- A profound understanding of information security industry forces and trends.
- A deep knowledge in SOC services such as Security Monitoring, Incident Management, Threat Intelligence, Threat and Vulnerability Management.
- A good knowledge of SIEM, SOAR, EDR, XDR products and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written.
- Experience working in multi-cultural environments.
Join us and be part of a rapidly growing company with locations in Europe and the United States. We leverage our unique history of innovation and engineering with a pragmatic view of client security, to adopt a different approach to cybersecurity and help change the security paradigm. When you join us, you'll be part of an industry leader that has a tremendous impact on how our clients approach Cybersecurity strategy.
Publication Date: 04-01-2024