Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
Location: Noida, India
To be a part of the service delivery team in Noida
First 6 months internship with a full-time role post the internship
- Responsible for proactive monitoring of our managed customers and operating LIVE events for our managed customers.
- Handle incoming day to day requests from customer in form of both tickets and calls.
- Register Incidents generated from the monitoring systems.
- Gather relevant case information from the customer by e-mail or phone.
- Analysis of incoming requests and initiate communication with the customer with the objective of achieving the defined KPIs of the department.
- Inform Incident Manager of major and critical incidents, SLA breaches. Follow up with customer and escalate according to the escalation matrix available.
- Register and route change orders and other system services requests.
- Co-ordinate with other cross functional teams.
- Follow internal routines and contribute to their improvement if necessary.
- Be a part of a SPOC team working in 24X7 rotational shifts.
- Build and maintain knowledge documents.
Requirements / Profile
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate with multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to a continually changing and fast pace business environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Maintain an attitude of continual process and personal improvement.
- Graduate Degree/BCA/B.Tech or equivalent.
- Good communication skills
Publication Date: 01-01-2024