Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
Location: Adliswil, Switzerland
You will be part of a cross-functional cybersecurity advisory services team that manages, executes, and delivers various engagements for our clients. Your mission will be to lead and participate in cyber security management consulting engagements with our clients from different economic sectors.
- Are inspired by directly delivering high-quality engagements directly with clients
- Are passionate about cybersecurity and are constantly developing your knowledge
- Love contributing to the commercial success of a business
- Are a proven self-starter who thrives in the fast pace environment of a high-growth company
This position could be for you.
Your Responsibilities will be to:
- Act as a management advisor on topics such as ISO, ISMS, Risk Management or cyber security strategies
- Lead end-to-end engagements from the presales activities and scoping to execution and client follow-up
- Screens potential areas of service development by analyzing market strategies, potential, financials and evaluating options
This role involves:
- Leading multiple customer cyber security management consulting projects in parallel
- Track progress both in terms of deliverables and budget
- Providing strong support to team members, peer review and knowledge sharing.
Your aim is to play an active role in helping build out the Kudelski Security Delivery business through stimulating client engagements and ultimately make our customer’s lives more secure.
Requirements / Profile
- Committed to understanding your clients’ business and being an expert in the solutions you bring to the table
- Comfortable talking about cybersecurity with clients ranging from IT to the C-suite
- Able to take concepts and bring them to life
- Analytical, with an ability to quickly understand the bigger picture
- At ease working in a fast moving and client focused environment
- Able to work on several tasks in parallel with multiple interfaces
- Curious about security topics and willing to continue to grow your strong security knowledge
- A strong team player who is also able to take initiatives and work autonomously
- Dynamic, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Equally comfortable in expressing yourself, verbally and in writing, in both English and German
- Willing to travel in the EU for meetings to work with Clients when necessary
- Proven experience in consulting and client facing roles, preferably in Security Services companies
- A profound understanding of information security industry forces and trends
- A deep knowledge in cyber security products and solutions
- Excellent knowledge of CISO’s world, ISMS, ISO and cyber security strategies
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- Experience working in multi-cultural environments
- CISSP/CISM/ISO and other general security certifications
- A university degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or Equivalent.
Join us and be part of a rapidly growing company with locations in Switzerland and the United States. We leverage our unique history of innovation and engineering with a pragmatic view of client security, to adopt a different approach to cybersecurity and help change the security paradigm. When you join us, you'll be part of an industry leader that has a tremendous impact on how our clients approach Cybersecurity strategy.
If you love the challenge as much as the rewards and are ready to take your career to the next level, apply today.
Publication Date: 06-12-2023