Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
Kudelski Internet of Things (IoT), a division of the Kudelski Group, designs and delivers security technologies and services to support companies across the IoT value chain in creating sustainably secure innovations. In addition, it delivers asset tracking solutions for automotive retail and other industries.
Location: Issy-les-Moulineaux, France
As a member of the IoT Security and Certification organization, you are in charge of coordinating security certification activities on different IoT product lines, including but not limited to Automotive Cyber ISO 21434, ISO 27001, Common Criteria site certifications or security compliance required by Customer or by regulations.
- Plan, coordinate activities to obtain security certifications or to guarantee security compliance as required for IoT products, programs and services.
- Oversee on a daily basis the implementation of security policies standards, manage governance required by various security schemes.
- In coordination with IoT R&D, Operations teams, Corporate Security, IT, HR, Facilities, Legal, monitor the implementation of security policies and schemes. You will support security policies’ application and maintain a permanent communication channel across departments. You will also coordinate internal / external audits as required by security schemes within on-going programs.
- Support business development by providing assistance to answer client compliance surveys and to draft contract annexes on security certification and compliance processes.
Requirements / Profile
- 10 years on Product or Information Security experience
- Knowledge of IT security, Cloud security and Device security.
- Project management skills including.
- Strong communication skills with peers, partners, clients and management to coordinate complex projects across various sites within an international environment.
- Autonomy: Ability to drive projects with little supervision.
- Collaborative mindset to influence and work with multiple teams to achieve security certification objectives and security control goals.
- Proven experience on similar position is a strong plus.
- Education and Certification
- Engineering degree within the field of security, technology / computer engineering.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM certification
- ISO 27001, ISO 21434, Common Criteria or extensive knowledge of other security schemes
Publication Date: 21-12-2023